Thank you so much for joining People of Faith Against the Death Penalty in educating and mobilizing faith communities to act to repeal the death penalty.
Here are the top 10 ways you can partner with us:
- Become a supporter. Becoming a supporter is a great way to get involved with PFADP. With your gift of $100, $50 or whatever you can afford, you will help to continue to speed us towards repeal of the death penalty in the United States. Click here to make a donation and become a supporter today.
- Set up a monthly gift. Consider a gift of $19 a month (for PFADP’s 19 years!), that you set up just one time. This is a great way to sustain the work that we’re doing at PFADP. Click here and make a recurring donation.
- Give us a call. If you would feel better talking to a live person (we don’t blame you), give us a call at 919.933.7567, and we can take your credit card number over the phone.
- Use “snail mail.” If you’d like to send a check, you can send it to PFADP, 110 West Main Street, Suite 2-G, Carrboro, NC 27510. Or stop by and see us – we love visitors!
- Ask your community of faith to become a member. PFADP is grateful for the support from many communities of faith, from churches to synagogues to temples to Zen centers. Ask your congregation to consider supporting PFADP.
- Donate your car, boat, or motorcycle. If you’d like to donate your used vehicle to benefit People of Faith Against the Death Penalty, click here or call 877-537-5277 and Charitable Auto Resources can make it happen.
- Shop till you drop. Coming soon.
- Search the Internet. We spend so much of our time in front of our computers these days. But simply use GoodSearch for all your internet research and help contribute to PFADP!
- Contribute with your employer. If you workplace has a giving program or matching giving program, contact PFADP and we will let you know how to make the most of your gift.
- Make a planned gift. If you’d like to donate stock or make a bequest or legacy gift, please contact us at 919.933.7567 or sdear (at) pfadp (dot) org.